Life can be quite overwhelming. And sometimes, you may find yourself dealing with it all alone. I wrote this for myself, and for those times, but there’s something I find quite soothing about how honest I was to myself when I wrote it. I hope you will find it that way too.
For the rainy days:
- You are a whole set of talents and abilities. None of these need to be measured against anything- life is not a competition if you don’t want it to be.
- Your intuition is as good as hell. Advice is good but sometimes, you might just know better.
- Ego isn’t always bad. Some people even appreciate it.
- Go out more, fresh air can heal things faster than time.
- You will find love that stays.
- Don’t forget your dreams, and don’t forget where you started from.
- Don’t forget to feel, even when the feeling hurts.
- Read books that are light on the mind. (Matt Haig’s Reasons To Stay Alive is an excellent choice.)
- Be kind. Kindness is underrated.
- Keep faith. It’ll take you through when nothing else does.